Hey, it’s Friday night on the day after Thanksgiving, but it’s never too late for Five Links Friday. Enjoy!
1. Let’s start off this week with an older, yet awesome post by Janice Hardy on The Freedom of Placeholder Words in First Drafts.
2. Here’s an inspiring post by Denise Jaden at JaneFriedman’s blog with 7 Questions to Ask When You Lose Desire to Finish Your Book. I’m pretty sure all seven of those could relate to me at one point or another with the current WIPs I keep switching back and forth between.
3. If you’re thinking about setting your 2018 goals, and one of them happens to be to start querying agents, be sure to check out How to Write a Query Letter in 7 Steps at Reedsy.com.
4. Check out this post by Heather Weidner for 7 Things Writers Need to Know about Cybersecurity.
5. Finally, I want to leave you on this Black Friday with a post on Christmas. Choose Holiday Traditions That Serve You at Becoming Minimalist pretty much sums up my feelings about the commercialization of the holidays and stress that it causes. Maybe it’s not technically a “writing-related” post, but remember that freeing yourself of stuff and material things will give you more time to write.
And that’s it for this week. And I’m burned out. Be back soon with more stuff, though, so keep reading, keep writing, and have a great rest of the weekend!