It’s time for another Five Links Friday. Have a great weekend and enjoy!
1. Lets start with a post on Grammar Mistakes with How To Avoid Looking Like A Greenhorn by Amelia Kennedy at Write to Done.
2. Here’s an interesting look at Flash Fiction on lithub by John Dufresne: On the Very Contemporary Art of Flash Fiction.
3. Angela Ackerman has a older post at Writers Helping Writers on Building Suspense, Meeting Readers In The Middle, which is still very relevant when writing fiction today.
4. J.U. Scribe has a post on Ryan Lanz’s blog that has great advice for those of you thinking about self-publishing: Things I Wish I Knew Before Self-Publishing.
5. Finally, on a similar topic, here are 5 Things To Do Before Publishing To Make Your Book A Bestseller by Lesley Vos at Just Publishing Advice.
And that’s it for the week. I’l be back sometime this weekend with an episode of the podcast (yes, I know those are supposed to go out on Thursdays, but I’m perpetually behind on EVERYTHING as of late.) So until then, have a great and productive weekend!