It’s Friday. Snow! Ice! Sick kids! 🙂 Hope you’re having a great Friday and here are some writing links for you!
1. Let’s open with a look at The Elements of Dystopian Fiction by Elise Edmonds from her Magic Writer blog.
2. Here’s something really cool. It’s a searchable list of 100+ Creative Writing Exercises for Fiction Authors over at Reedsy.com.
3. Neil Patel shares 6 Skills All Great Writers Have (and How to Learn Them). If you don’t have ’em, you can learn ’em!
4. I was just saying the on the podcast the other day that I need to read more horror. Low and behold, here are 20 Women Horror Writers You Need To Read by Jason White at Where Darkness Dwells.
5. And let’s close with a post by Doree Shafrir at buzzfeed with 24 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Write More.
And that’s a wrap for the week. Hope wherever you are, you’re not buried in ice. Have a great weekend and get some writing done!