Hey, it’s First Friday! And with it comes another edition of Five Links Friday. Enjoy!
1. Wow, check out this post by Kristen Lamb on Unpacking the “Character-Driven” Story—How to Make Your Story Sizzle
2. “When you don’t feel like writing…” I think we’ve all been there. Victoria Griffin has some great pointers on her blog.
3. Kate Harvie has a guest post at L.M. Durand’s site with all sorts of tips on How to Know When to Publish Your Book that is worth a look.
4. Since I’ve been branching out and doing a few more author fairs and stuff, I found this advice at ElvesWriter particularly useful. Here are 9 things to not do at an authors’ fair by Alon Shalev.
5. Finally, let’s close with some blasphemy from Anne Rice. And I’m not referring to anything religious, or whatever. I’m referring to a recent Facebook post, in which she utters the phrase “Cherish the adverb.” For shame! Click on over to her Facebook page to read the whole post.
That’s it, folks. Have a great weekend and enjoy the weather. (If you enjoy the subarctic temperatures we’re having here, you’re no longer allowed to visit this blog.) But either way, have a great and productive weekend 🙂
Got any links to share? Leave a comment!