It’s Friday night! I hope you’re having a great weekend so far. Here are the best articles I read about writing this week.
1. Looking for an agent? Megan at WhyNotEdit has 6 Awesome Resources for Finding a Literary Agent for you to use.
2. Kate Coe has a nice article at Almond Press on The Five Stages of Publishing Your Book.
3. Kathryn Craft at WriterUnboxed has a great article on Proving Your Protagonist Has What It Takes. You’ve got to have a believable character, so read this article 🙂
4. I can work on a bunch of short stories at once, but novels? No way. Here’s an article by April Davila telling me why that’s not always the case: In Praise of Working on Two Novels at the Same Time.
5. I’m trying to write a fantasy novel and keep telling myself that I need to read more fantasy. Here’s a list from BookRiot with 10 Great Fantasy Series From Around the World. Time to start reading.
That does it for this week. Have a great weekend, set some goals, and get some writing done. See ya soon!