1. Let’s start off with a link to a free ebook courtesy of author Dave Bricker: Writing Style: The Writer’s Guide to Powerful Prose
2. Derek Haines has a post on his blog worth a read: With Age Comes What?
3. I don’t usually write Amazon reviews, but I’m sure there’s a science behind it. Here’s a post from Neal Wooten with some Tips for Writing Amazon Reviews.
4. This one hits the nail on the head. 5 Culprits That Are Killing Your Creativity by Neil Wadhwa looks at what gets in you way.
5. Rochelle Griffin has some advice on how to Step Outside Your Comfort Zone: Life is Too Short. Read it and live it.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend and a great Easter if you’re into that sort of thing.