And read. Read this stuff…
1. For you self-published authors out there, here are Five Tips for Success as a Self-Published Author by Susan Kaye Quinn at Becca Campbell’s blog.
2. We’re all familiar with NaNoWriMo, but for an extra challenge, why not try JuNoWriMo? Write a 50,000 word novel in June.
3. Or if you’re having trouble writing a book, here is a free download from Writer’s Digest, How to Write a Book in 4 Steps + Why Deadlines are Important.
4. And if writer’s block is keeping you from starting that book, check out Banish writer’s block: 14 proven methods by at NowNovel.com.
5. Finally, let’s close out with an interview with author and editor Rhonda Parrish at Women of Badassery.
That’s all for now. Hope you have a great weekend and see ya Monday!