1. Who here wants to get their novel published? Then you ought to check out this podcast by Sara Whitford: Three Keys to Getting (or Not Getting) Your Novel Published.
2. And what is more important to getting your novel published than a theme? Heather Jackson at Write On Sisters asks, Does Your Novel Have a Theme with a Capital “T”?
3. And while on the topic of publishing books, here is Lisa Katzenberger with 4 Questions Agents Ask Writers at Pitch Sessions.
4. But enough about how to get published. None of that matters if you don’t have a book to begin with. Why not let Swadhin Agrawal show us How to Crush Writer’s Block and Rise Up Yet Again.
5. And finally, here’s an interesting article on writing craft: How Morals and Basic Needs Influence a Character’s Positive Traits by Becca Puglisi.
So that’s it for this week. I hope these posts help you reach your writing goals. Enjoy the weekend and get some stuff done!