It’s Friday and you know what that means? Five Links Friday! Give ’em a look.
1. Let’s start with a look at freelancing by Kirsty Stuart at Freelance Writers Online with What My Driving Instructor Taught Me About Being a Freelance Writer.
2. Here’s an interesting article from The Guarding looking at The Da Vinci Code while asking What’s the formula for a bestselling book? It also includes a list of the 50 bestselling authors in the UK.
3. What do you know about beta readers? Kelsie Engen give us Three Ways Your Beta Readers Are Right (and Oh-So-Wrong!).
4. Here’s an older post from Writers Quarter with some tips on imagery that was worth a look: Writing Tips: Focus Like a Photographer
5. How many of us sit around and complain that our books aren’t selling? Well here is Rachel Thompson with a post at her Bad Redhead Media to tell us why: This is Why Your Books Aren’t Selling: 4 Ways To Improve Now
And just like that, another week is in the books. I hope you’ve got some good writing goals this week. I’m planning to have a final draft of a new short story. What are yours?
Have some links you’d like to share? Leave a comment!