It’s already another Friday. Between weekend activities and sick kids, I didn’t get nearly as much novel revising done as I hoped. Oh well, it’s the start of another weekend and time to catch up. Here are five links for ya to enjoy!
1. So your novel is done. Maybe you’re querying agents, or waiting for feedback from first readers. So what now? Victoria Griffin has 10 Things to Do While Your Manuscript is Sleeping.
2. Derek Haines at Just Publishing Advice makes the argument that Stephen King’s No-Adverbs Rule Is Going Out Of Fashion. Let’s hope not. Adverbs are mouth diarrhea.
3. Considering freelancing? Here are 20 Tips for Freelance Writers by Mark Nichol at Daily Writing Tips.
4. Hey maybe some weeks I don’t post a lot while I’m finishing up this novel, but never fear, there are plenty of other sites out there. Here are 151 of them, care of Now Novel: Story writing websites: 151 of the best.
5. You always hear about platform, brand, etc., but it is important. Here is an article on BookBay by Caroline Black with a look at Your Online Reputation And Author Brand
And that’s all I got this week. Have a good one and get some freakin’ writing done!