Hey, it’s Friday again! Hope you had a good and productive week. My recovery from the accident isn’t going as quickly as I hoped and I’m still a little slow and pained out in a lot of places, so a good collective “Awww” would be nice 🙂
Anyhow, on to the links!
1. Here’s an interesting article on The Power of the Bow courtesy of Alon Shalev, for you fantasy writers out there. What’s an elf without a bow, right?
2. For the self-published authors out there, here’s a great article from Reedsy on How To Copyright A Book.
3. Boring characters are never a good thing. Ever. Here is a post by About Hannah Collins at Stand Out Books with a look at How To Give Your Hero Some Personality.
4. Here are some tips on How To Make An Ebook Feel More Like A Real Book from Derek Haines at Just Publishing Advice.
5. Finally, let’s end with a quick post by Allison Maruska looking The Problem With “Try”. I haven’t really thought about it like that before, so give it a look.
And that will do it for this week. If you haven’t checked out the latest episode of the podcast, we’re talking about how to query agents this week, so be sure to give it a listen. Otherwise, have a great weekend and we’ll be back Monday!
Got any Friday links to share? Leave a comment!