Hey, it’s Friday! I don’t want to complain about the heat, so I won’t say anything at all. Enjoy these links and have a great weekend!
1. Let’s start out with some evil.Here are 5 Characteristics of an Epic Villain in a post by Antonio del Drago at Mythic Scribes.
2. We all feel overwhelmed sometimes and just have trouble writing. Here’s a post by Ali Luke at Jeff Goins site on How to Keep Writing When You Want to Quit.
3. Here’s an interesting infograph on Writer’s Digest by Brendan Brown looking at Who Reads the Most in the World. We’ve got some work to do over here in the good ole U S of A.
4. Here’s a nice post by Kate Coe at Almond Press on the differences between lengths of stories in fiction. Novels. Novelettes. Flash fiction. Novellas. Micro fiction. Short stories. What’s the difference? Good refresher for the new writer.
5. Let’s close with The book marketing strategy that will grow your business by Morgan at Paper Raven Books.
That’s it for this week. Have a good one, and check back next week 🙂