And it’s the final weekend of January. It’s scary to see how fast this month is going by. But let’s take that as motivation to work ahead and stay on schedule, right? Here are Five Links for you to read over the weekend!
1. Let’s start with something that’s not technical writing-related, but still important for writers, since most of you have social media account. It’s the Top 10 Things You Should Never Post on Social Media by Kim Garst.
2. Even if you’re relatively new to the game, writing is your business, right? And sometime you fall into a slump. Here are 20 Things You Can Do TODAY To Reenergize Your Business by Melyssa Griffin.
3. We’re 26 days into 2018, but it’s not too late to set some goals. Here are some tips on What to Give Yourself This Year by Kathleen McCleary at Writer Unboxed.
4. Here is some awesome writing advice from Jane Friedman with 4 Key Ways to Launch a Scene.
5. This one is tricky, because we don’t keep a TV in our living room and pretty much don’t watch any TV at all. But here’s an article from Laura Grace Tarpley at The Write Life with 5 Logical Reasons Writers Should Watch More TV.
That’s it for this week. I’ll be back Monday with more stuff for ya, so check back then!