Here we are again for another Five Links Friday. Have a great weekend and enjoy!
1. Here’s a good post by Liam Carnahan at Writers Helping Writers on Diversifying Your Characters’ Voices. This is so important because you will lose readers if they can’t differentiate between your characters.
2. For those of you looking for an agent, Writers Relief has a post on Geting The Inside Scoop On A Literary Agent.
3. Molly Greene answers the question What Should Authors Blog About? in an informative post.
4. Quite a few of you may have a completed first draft at the end of this month. Here are Five Ways To Improve A First Draft by William Ryan at Writers & Artists for you successful NaNoWriMo’ers.
5. Let’s close with a fun (and silly) post by A.S. Akkalon: How to be a writer: 13 required quirks.
That does it for the week. I just realized we were supposed to have a podcast this week, so I may have to go solo and get one posted this weekend. Otherwise, have a great weekend, and happy writing!