The weekend is already here. And so is Five Links Friday. Enjoy!
1. Let’s start with something slightly controversial, as Derek Haines argures that Apple Is Not Serious About Ebooks.
2. Here’s an older post by Victoria Griffin asking So why is writing dialogue so damn hard?
3. Here’s a post by Sarah Juckes at Bad Redhead Media with 7 Insider Tips You Need to Learn from Self-Pub Pros.
4. Having trouble with your antagonist? Amanda Patterson asks a very important question to help make your bad guy the baddest: Is Your Antagonist A Match For Your Hero?
5. Finally, if you’re looking for an excuse to watch a movie this weekend, Alexandria Constantinova Szeman has some tips on How to Watch a Movie to Become a Better Writer.
That does it for this week. Check back either later tonight, or tomorrow for the next episode of the podcast and have a great, and productive weekend!