And just like that, it’s already March. Hope your 2018 is going well so far. Here’s another Five Links Friday for the weekend!
1. Let’s start with a post at Writer’s Digest by Julie Rosenberg looking at Why Independent Bookstores Matter Now More Than Ever.
2. I think we’ve all made the mistake of working on a novel with absolutely no plan at at all. Sometimes that can be more fun to writing then planning things out, but here’s a post from C.C. Hogan showing how Planning a Novel is Vital and Fun.
3. Here’s an interesting look at the perception of independent authors by Joanne Van Leerdam at Wordynerdbird: Books, Authors, Double Standards and Snobbery
4. New to copyright laws? Here are some Little Known Facts For New Authors by Marylee MacDonald.
5. And let’s close with some words of wisdom in this encouraging post from Andrea Contos.
And that, my friends, is that. Have a great weekend and check back tomorrow for another episode of the Write Good Books Podcast!