And it’s the end of the pretty productive week for me in the writing world. Hope yours was good too. Let’s get on to 5 Links Friday!
1. Here’s an older post from Writer’s Digest, but one that can be useful to all of us, Allen Eskens with 3 Tips For a Better First Revision.
2. Wendy Clarke’s blog has a great guest post by Becca Puglisi with some tips on how to Show, Not Tell Your Setting.
3. How to fix the saggy middle? Check out How to Transform Your Story With a Moment of Truth by K.M. Weiland.
4. Nobody said writing a book is easy. Here are 3 Hurdles You’ll Face When Writing a New Book and how to overcome them by Elizabeth Carlton.
5. Finally, we all know there are things you should and should not do on social media to promote your stuff. Here are Five Tips To Build Your Audience Through Social Media by Darren Boyd-Annells at NothingAnyGood.com.
That closes it out for the weekend. Have a good one!