And it’s Friday night again, because why have a regular weekly feature planned out and scheduled to post first thing in the morning, right 🙂
1. Let’s start with an older (but still awesome) post on Tips on Effectively Conveying Character Emotion by Becca Puglisi at Self Publishing Advice.
2. Now let’s change direction to a fun post from Victoria Griffin with What Your Bookshelf Says About You.
3. Apparently I’m Becca Puglisi’s biggest fan this week, as we’ve got another great post by her, this time it’s on time management and Prioritizing the Writer’s Life via a Business Plan over at Operation Awesome.
4. Here’s an article by Anise K. Strong at tor.com with on a topic I’ve never thought about before: Beyond Happily Ever After: Divorce Should Be an Option in Fantasy Fiction
5. And finally with my first crime fiction story getting published in a few months, let’s take a look at 5 Crime Fiction Blunders To Avoid by Lucy V Hay at Books by Women.
And that closes out this week. I hope you all have a great and productive weekend. And now I’m off to go chase 2-3 opossums out of the trash can. They’ve literately been sleeping in there all day, and I’m a little freaked out, so wish me luck!
Have any awesome links to share? Leave ’em in the comments section!