Hey, time again for Five Links Friday. Enjoy the stuff and have a great weekend!
1. Let’s start with a post by Mark Nichol at Daily Writing Tips with 3 Errors Involving Correlative Conjunctions.
2. Marketing isn’t fun. Nor is it easy. Here are 119 Book Marketing Ideas That Can Help Authors Increase Sales by Diana Urban at BookBub.
3. And just for fun, here is Kathy Steinemann with Over 150 Ways to Say “Put”.
4. Here are more marketing tips with this infograph by Colin Cieloha at Write To Done: 55 Ways To Explode Your Content Marketing.
5. And finally, here is Megan Tennant with a vlog on How to Find Someone To Butcher Your Novel.
That closes out this week. Hope you have a good couple of days off and get some writing done.
Have any links to share? Leave ’em in the comments section!