Are you ready for Christmas? If your answer is “I was born ready,” then you’re a better man than I. Either way, take a break from the festivities and check out this week’s edition of Five Links Friday!
1. Let’s star with an older, but very relevant post from a few years ago by Leigh Michaels with some tips on writing better dialogue and Spotlighting the Speaker.
2. Here’s A Great Big Guide to Wonderful Books of 2016 from 100+ Indie Presses from Book Riot. Support the smaller publishers!
3. Know an author you like? Here are 51 Ways to Help a Book Author You Love by John Kremer at Book Marketing Bestsellers. Thanks in advance, lol.
4. I firmly believe it’s important to make lots of writing friends. Here is an article from Almost Press on that very topic.
5. And finally, here is a great Writer’s Wish List from Flynn Gray.
And that’s it for the week. Have a great holiday weekend and start getting those New Year’s goals ready.
Have any writing articles you read this week that you’d like to share? Leave a comment and let us know!