1. I’ll lead with Balancing World Building and Pacing from Janice Hardy’s Fiction University. I been told by editors (more than once–eek!) that I my settings often need more development. If you can relate, then this article is a great place to start.
2. Stephanie Morrill has a great post at Go Teen Writers showing us 9 Behaviors You Should Adopt If You Want to Grow As A Writer. Advice to take to heart.
3. Winners don’t quit? Of course not. Take a look at 16 Thoughts for Authors/Publishing for 2015- aka Winners Don’t Quit! from Bob Mayer’s site.
4. Here’s another list post from Curtis Sittenfeld at Buzzfeed with 24 Things No One Tells You About Book Publishing.
5. Let’s close out with an article about dialogue. Check out Get Rid of On-the-Nose Dialogue Once and For All from K.M. Weiland’s awesome blog.
As always, enjoy the weekend, and don’t let anything get in the way of your writing goals.