Five Links Friday is upon us. Enjoy!
1. Let’s start the week with a post by Derek Haines with a warning about signing a bad contract. I’m with him there. Be careful out there, folks: Authors Beware – Think Twice Before Signing A Contract
2. “No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader,” right? Emma Darwin asks Is Robert Frost’s advice to writers brilliant or disastrous? in this interesting post.
3. Writing a synopsis is a difficult, but necessary exercise. Here are some tips on How to Condense Your Novel into a Successful Synopsis from Elizabeth Heiter at The Thrill Begins.
4. We’re all writers here, and I bet a lot of us are here with the goal of writing full time. So here are 5 Important Hacks Writers Need To Know To Make A Living by Lucy V Hay at Bang2Write.
5. Finally, Zoe M. McCarthy has a nice post with 8 Tips in Writing Deep Point of View that is worth a look.
And another week is in the books. I hope you have a great weekend. We’ll be back with more stuff and a new podcast next week, so see you then!
Have any good writing links to share this week? Leave a comment and let us know!