It’s a rainy Friday afternoon in this part of the states. So if you’re stuck spending the weekend indoors hiding from the rain, you might as well write. And read. In fact, why not read these Five Links?
1. From Kristen Lamb’s blog, here is a post looking at the Anatomy of a Best-Selling Story—Opposition. It’s part three of a series of posts looking at good story-telling. Check it out.
2. Here’s a post from Now Novel looking at First sentences, first paragraphs. Great tips on beginnings.
3. One thing I’ve been asking myself lately is Do Free Ebook Promotions Really Work? Conrad Scoville at BookBub does a pretty good job answering that question.
4. This one might not be directly writing-related, but Understanding Your Personality Can Change Everything by Allison Maruska is definitely worth a look.
5. And let’s end with a big one. Here are 20 inspirational & informative articles on writing & self-publishing from Hazel Longuet at A Novel Experience.
And that’s it for now. Stay dry and I’ll see ya Monday. Have a great weekend!