Hey, I’m back for another edition of Five Links Friday! I see I missed last week, which was something like only the second time I’ve skipped the Friday post, but I was suffering from the plague, so I’m giving myself a pass. Anyhow, enough with the jibber jabber–onto the the links!
1. With NaNoWriMo just around the corner, here is a post at The Writer’s Workshop on Writing your draft: how to capture ideas.
2. Irena Brignull has a post at Writer’s Digest showing 7 Top Tips to Create a Cinematic Novel.
3. Here’s an older post by Gary McLaren looking at Self Publishing vs. Traditional Publishing that is worth a read.
4. Having trouble coming up with names? Try this speedy Random Name Generator from The Story Shack.
5. And to close things out, here are some Writing Tools To Help You Plan Your Book, by Jade Eby at Author Accelerator.
That’ll do it for this week. Come back this weekend for a new episode of the podcast, and be sure to check out Theme of Absence on Halloween to read the winning entry of our Halloween contest. And if things go as planned, I should have a fun post here as well 🙂
See ya soon!