First Friday in October! Here are Five Links for ya.
1. Accepting Criticism is one of the most difficult parts of being a writer. Here are some tips on How To Cope With Criticism As An Author by Derek Haines at Just Publishing Advice.
2. So You Want to Write a Novel? Here is a post by Rosalyn Eves at Thinking Through Our Fingers with some great tips for getting started.
3. While on that topic, here is an older post on Tweaking and Polishing worth giving a look by Marissa Meyer.
4. Angela Ackerman has a post on How to Add Depth to Your Protagonist that you should read.
5. Finally, check out this short video on “How to Write Descriptively,” by Nalo Hopkinson from April Davila’s site.
And that does it for this week. Have a great weekend, and an even better October!