Happy Friday everybody! It’s the first weekend of the new year, so let’s make it count. Here are the latest Five Links.
1. Let’s start with 9 Tips on How to Start a Story from the editors at Reedsy.com.
2. Writing for a living is everybody’s goal, right? Here is a piece on Paying Rent With Words by Susan Shapiro at citylab.com.
3. Almond Press has a nice article by Kate Coe on Planning vs Pantsing that you should check out.
4. Here’s a post by Victoria Grace Howell at Go Teen Writers on Using Drawing as a Character Exercise.
5. Finally, here’s a really informative post on How to Choose a Point of View by Kat Stiles at Indies Unlimited.
That does it for the week. I hope you’re having an incredible 2017 so far!
Did you like these links? Have any other ones you’d like to share? Go ahead and leave a comment.