It’s time again for Five Links Friday: The best articles I read about writing this week. Hope you enjoy!
1. Let’s start this week with ta quick post by Christopher Kokoski on The Fastest Way To Make All Your Descriptions Better.
2. Whoa. Here’s a post by Blake Atwood with some really interesting numbers, but also some depressing facts with The Brutal Truth about Earning Out.
3. Janice Hardy looks at Great Characters vs Great Plots and asks Which is a Stronger Hook for You? in this post at Fiction University.
4. Here’s an interesting post by April Davila with A Few Thoughts on Better Book Titles.
5. Let’s close out this week with a post by Michele Campbell at Writer’s Digest looking at Write What You Know.
And that does it for another week. Have a great weekend and we’ll be back Monday!