1. Janice Hardy’s Fiction University has a post by Deanna Raybourn looking at The Writing Process: Your Mileage May Vary (Or Why Breaking the Rules is Okay).
2. P.H. Solomon’s Archer’s Aim blog has some advice on finding–and fixing–what’s missing from your novel. Check out To The Bleeding Edge and Beyond!
3. Rachel Thompson has a guest post on BookPromotion.com that is worth reading: Gutting Yourself: How to Find and Use Raw Emotion for Your Writing.
4. Stuck with your novel? Then you should read this post by Daniel A. Roberts at RyanLanz.com: From the First to the Last Chapter – 5 Things to Keep in Mind.
5. Finally, want some author interviews? Check out the Emerging Writer Series at Keystrokes & Closed Doors.
Read this stuff, have a great weekend, and I hope you don’t get the fall cold that everyone at my house is currently experiencing.