1. A lot of us struggle with the “boring middle.” Make sure that doesn’t happen by checking out How to Make EVERY Page of Your Story Interesting at Kristen Lamb’s blog.
2. Are you attending any writers’ conferences this year? Be sure to check out 10 Tips on Landing an Agent at a Writers’ Conference by Chuck Sambuchino at Writer’s Digest.
3. Here’s an interesting look at “adult” content in Young Adult novels by Tianna Holley: Does YA Mean It’s a Clean Read?
4. Roland Yeomans has a post on Steampunk (and other things) at Chrys Fey’s blog that is really worth a read: The Shell-Shocked Redemption
5. Finally, here is a look at How to Write a Book Blurb from Jeri Walker’s blog.
That closes out this week. Have a good one.